Best Light Weight Tender

Rain City

Crew Member
Please don't post a link to that other thread, I've read it. Looking specifically for something that can carry 350 lbs minimum. Ideally can handle my 2.5 HP motor and is light enough to hoist up onto the command bridge. I can't stand davits and having a boat wrecking my view of my wake. Preferably 7' if that exists.

i still have a 4hp for ya
Thanks but I'm trying to reduce the amount of crap I have. Plus then I'd have to sell the 2.5 and I'm prettyyyyy sick of Craigslist right now.

Super stable and they row fast too. I dragged mine up and down creeks and way out into the straits too. Over rocks and **** really tough.

Super stable and they row fast too. I dragged mine up and down creeks and way out into the straits too. Over rocks and **** really tough.
Ok great find me one now. ;)

Maybe email bicsport for a Canadian dealer? I'd be curious too...amazon canada had them listed but out of stock.

Maybe email bicsport for a Canadian dealer? I'd be curious too...amazon canada had them listed but out of stock.
The website didn't have a Canadian retailer listed. I asked buddy from Canadian Marine Parts to find it. That guy is sweet, answers his messages all day and night and tracks down whatever you need.

I had a walker bay 240 (about 8’) that worked quite well with wife, dog and 2 very young kids. Kept on top of 26’ aluminum Pilothouse and easily brought down by just one person. It would just get on plane with me and a 4hp Yamaha. 2.5 would be all I would need to go to shore/tour around with kids ect. A little small but we made it work.

I had a walker bay 240 (about 8’) that worked quite well with wife, dog and 2 very young kids. Kept on top of 26’ aluminum Pilothouse and easily brought down by just one person. It would just get on plane with me and a 4hp Yamaha. 2.5 would be all I would need to go to shore/tour around with kids ect. A little small but we made it work.
That's rigid correct.

Not a ridged floor. It had wood slats. The air floor ones with the high pressure air floors were far better
My current one is 8' with the plywood slats and I find it's just a little too heavy to manage on my own. It's also very wide. Stable but a little more than I need.

Great Pacific. I feel like its a Chinese import knock off, but I've had no issues with it. I believe they still sell them. Give the guy a call. He had a store in port kells when I bought mine which is no longer there. But he does have a website and number, so maybe selling out of his garage now. Who knows.

http://www.gpboats.com/productrollup9.html

Great Pacific. I feel like its a Chinese import knock off, but I've had no issues with it. I believe they still sell them. Give the guy a call. He had a store in port kells when I bought mine which is no longer there. But he does have a website and number, so maybe selling out of his garage now. Who knows.

http://www.gpboats.com/productrollup9.html
Killer thanks.

What length is yours? Their site only has a 9'.

Last edited:
Back