Alone Season 7 (Spoiler Alert)

Rain City

Crew Member
Just what the FU**?! I'm not going to spoil it just yet for those that didn't watch the first episode.

I know! Trying to figure how to say something without spoiling so I'll just leave it at that. How many days wait would be considered polite before spilling the beans?

I know! Trying to figure how to say something without spoiling so I'll just leave it at that. How many days wait would be considered polite before spilling the beans?
I say next episode? Or maybe we just change the thread to spoiler alert! Because man do I want to go OFF lol.

K what am I missing? You just don’t like the end part or did I miss something during the episode?

My 11 yo said it like ten times - “it’s right next to the boat you idiot! Go grab it...”
What was really ****** was the girl crying for the rabbit kill. Are you fu*in’ kiddin’ me?.
I think she will he able to change her mindset and get over that part of it. I got the feeling that she lasted a while based on the after hours style interview

I think she will he able to change her mindset and get over that part of it. I got the feeling that she lasted a while based on the after hours style interview
this is especially why I hated the interview part. My wife kept guessing who won already based on their attitudes. :rolleyes:
My 11 yo said it like ten times - “it’s right next to the boat you idiot! Go grab it...”
What was really ****** was the girl crying for the rabbit kill. Are you fu*in’ kiddin’ me?.
Smart kid.

No clue why they were doing those interviews on the first episode?? Like wtf? and ya the guy that gave up maybe an hour after losing his fire stick hahaha, like did he not think it may be where his last fire was? LOL

good start to season 7. we also thought the guy gave up a little quick. I wonder if he just wanted out but didn't want to look bad so he came up with losing his fire stick as his exit strategy? It just felt like he gave up way too quick after he lost it.

He gave up so fast, when he had his first spaz I thought oh here’s a guy with no emotional and mental self control. He’s not gonna last long. I can forgive snot rocket for her breakdown, killing ain’t easy and you see lots of burly men have a moment in the same scenario. It’s probably extra feely in that scenario. I was stoked when I saw how long the episode was on the guide then said to the better half “well that was a rip off.” Lol

Back