Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?

I tried for the ugly ones no luck
Seems like slim pickings already. We're usually fighting off all kinds of rockfish at least but only the two hits today total. I did A LOT of exploring in the 5 hours I was fishing.

I couldn't keep the small lings and rockfish off my jig today. Gave up on that routine and tried with a live sand dab. After 2 hours of duty let the little guy swim away and tell its incredible story.

Seems like slim pickings already. We're usually fighting off all kinds of rockfish at least but only the two hits today total. I did A LOT of exploring in the 5 hours I was fishing.
Usually I do get some undersize I just been using the lighthouse mega swim bait it usually does well

I couldn't keep the small lings and rockfish off my jig today. Gave up on that routine and tried with a live sand dab. After 2 hours of duty let the little guy swim away and tell its incredible story.
Where were you fishing? Did you see us out there?

My buddy is off the mouth of the fraser mid straits getting hammered by 5' ers right now, he's on a 42' sailboat so they're fine but a perfect blend of NW wind, huge outflow tide and river push has them stacking up fast and furious...you picked the day yesterday for sure, RC!

Back