Sadly Selling All My Shop Stuff

That is a good price for all, great setup for someone wanting to start-out into a small business. I hope it goes fast before you change your mind :)

Dude wtf, the only place that anvil should be going is on the pulpit of a certain Commander 30...Rocna be damned.

I might just keep it for a paper weight.

Let me know when you want to fire sale that mag still for pennies on the dollar haha

Lots and lots of offers on individual items. Might start parting it out sooner than I thought.
Let me know when you want to fire sale that mag still for pennies on the dollar haha
It's really the only thing I want to keep lol. I'd sell it for 20% off retail including the 5 piece bit pack for free. It's been used once.

Lots and lots of offers on individual items. Might start parting it out sooner than I thought.

It's really the only thing I want to keep lol. I'd sell it for 20% off retail including the 5 piece bit pack for free. It's been used once.

I'd keep the portaband! Probably the single most used tool in my shop on a regular basis.

My neighbour just asked if I knew of anybody selling a porta band. Shoot me a pm with a price if you want to separate.

My neighbour just asked if I knew of anybody selling a porta band. Shoot me a pm with a price if you want to separate.
All gone except the forge and anvil. $3k including the hammers.

RC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man....i would have been all over this a while back, but financial obligations have changed .i’m also a knife maker as a hobby.
It's not a cheap hobby I've realised lol. I've committed to golf and fishing only while the kids still a kid.

Depends if you put your kid in hockey or not, if you go the hockey route that will be your life.
I never played hockey as a kid. Until I could afford my own gear and get to the rink myself at least. I'll take her skating of course and she'll have a stick and a ball for the lane but I ain't pushing it. I already told my wife golf and fishing, that's what she's doing. She can take her to dance or gymnastics. We'll see how long this attitude sticks...

Back