I need a lttle help

Bandit

I want to go out fishing on a stream or river or creek the next 2 weeks here in the OKANAGAN what means i am reasy even to drive 150 to 200 km when necessary... please what river or stream should I chose, what equipment I need and what specific fish can I fish

Are you looking particularly for streams?

Some easier to reach locations is to google map where streams enter Okanagan lake and fish from shore.

You can bait fish or toss spoons like crocs, look for where the colour of the water changes (IE depth and bottom composition changes) and try there.

Pro-Tip, try around the log booms out towards Bear Creek.

There are some beautiful little lakes up hwy 33 to explore. I would do my best to get my hands on a cheap kayak, pontoon or float tube for ice off to open up your options.

I second what others have said, hit Trout Waters, spend a bit of money and cut the learning curve WAY down with good advice.

trout waters is closed to the public only phone calls... as for streams or rivers you could try trepanier creek that flows into okanagan lake it produces big bows sometimes as they spawn up there as well. lake wise you could do shannon lake they are hitting that lately and having good success with larger rainbows 2lb plus sometimes even the odd 5+lb comes out of there, other mountain lakes are still frozen prob as the weather is still happening up top.

As for gear, fly gear (leeches, boatman, spratley etc) all produce well. small lyman plugs, weegee spoons, dick nite spoons etc.

Sorry of my late and very delayed answer...
Many thanks of your answer really appreciate and very helpful
Take good care

I want to go out fishing on a stream or river or creek the next 2 weeks here in the OKANAGAN what means i am reasy even to drive 150 to 200 km when necessary... please what river or stream should I chose, what equipment I need and what specific fish can I fish
Not much in the way of decent river fishing until July/August. Rivers are usually too high and water temps not conducive. Lakes are you best bet through to July currently. Gl, Maybe see you out there...

Back