License renewal not available?

Ghostprof

My license expires in 11 days, and I tried to renew today but no love. When I try to purchase a new license or catch card I get a screen saying there are no licenses available for me to purchase. What am I doing wrong? Or is there something afoot that I'm ignorant of? Even if salmon doesn't open for months, I still need a license to grab crabs and prawns, so how does one do that?

oc-oc-eng.cfm

Tried the same yesterday and apparently you can't renew early, lady on the phone said to renew on April 1, Non tidal you can renew early ...

Tried the same yesterday and apparently you can't renew early, lady on the phone said to renew on April 1, Non tidal you can renew early ...
Oh, for Chrissakes. It's like they're trying to crash the site. Oh, well, thanks for the update. I guess I'll wait to the last minute.

They’re adding a measly 2% inflation charge to offset rising costs and this can’t be added till the new fiscal year starting April 1. But I too believe Ooops by the way. We’re closed to fishing ! Was hoping there would be a substantial increase in this licence to go straight to enhancement

They're probably trying to find the guy who programmed the original system to ask him how to add the $0.39 plus GST increase to the system before April 1.

they’re probably looking in old folks homes. When they find the person, they can send a handy dart to bring them to work.

I remember the same thing happened to me last year - couldn't renew unitl the 31st I believe...

I have feeling it's going to be shut down. Nova Scotia just delayed it till May 1st. Reason was to encourage people to stay home.

Oregon shut salmon and steelhead fisheries today.

Last edited:
Back