Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Ive seen a few of the 34' Double eagles for sale, one that was up for sale a few times for around 50k I think. This one looks like a beaut but price seems out to lunch.

With what is going on in the economy / stock market, I expect someone on here to score themselves a sweet deal on a 40 ft “centre console” with quad 300s out of Florida in the near future!

Not with a 69-cent dollar, which is likely to get worse before it gets better. At current exchange rate, you have to add 45% to the USD price ... that’s a big difference from the 2008 market crash when our dollar was worth $1.08 usd!

Cheers!

Ukee

With what is going on in the economy / stock market, I expect someone on here to score themselves a sweet deal on a 40 ft “centre console” with quad 300s out of Florida in the near future!

like this yummy setup........

90663867_3291709717509329_757548088310104064_n.jpg

Yeah but those ain't Yamis! Love those Double Eagles, and the one double the price is due to the repower but since they are off warranty it seems a little high especially post stock market crash. Not sure about the great fuel economy claimed, still a hell of a lot of boat to move through the water and moorage costs with the LOA are likely pretty steep at least until 25% of the marine stops paying their moorage.

Does anyone have an opinion on this for ocean fishing out of Nanaimo area? Seems light to me and would get pushed around a lot

Looks very roomy for a 17ft boat (compared to a Hourston or Double Eagle). Also looks like a very shallow V hull which means that it will ride rough in the chop, but also means that it will get good economy and have good speed on calm water. In any boat that size you'll have to pick your days based on weather conditions anyway.

Does anyone have an opinion on this for ocean fishing out of Nanaimo area? Seems light to me and would get pushed around a lot

I had an Alumaweld Talon with a 50hp 2 stroke Merc. I almost sunk it under the Lions Gate bridge on a tide change. Not a safe ocean boat at all imo. Would definitely need to be careful with the weather.

I had an Alumaweld Talon with a 50hp 2 stroke Merc. I almost sunk it under the Lions Gate bridge on a tide change. Not a safe ocean boat at all imo. Would definitely need to be careful with the weather.

Thanks for your input. I didn’t think it would work but the couple reviews confirm. Thanks!

I'm not 100 % but pretty sure that one had sunk at bridgeview. It's been flipped a couple times now. I know the second owner

Back