Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Overpriced I doubt it will sell. You can buy a brand new thunder jet with a trailer for a few bucks more. I think it’s 15k over priced in my opinion

That Arima is a Sea Legend, not a Ranger. Bigger, wider, deeper and self bailing. Sharper dead rise as well . Very different from the rest of the Arima line-up.

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Silver-Quick-Dossier_35489679

Has anyone checked this out or have experience with the early Lifetimers? Those sponsons are weird but would they cause any issues?
I don't have any experience with the I/O anyone run a 4.3 penta? hows the fuel economy?

Just weary of a white elephant.
Thx

We had a 4.3 in a 185 Malibu which was fine for a smaller boat but not a 24' . I would think that boat would need need a 200 or 250 hp outboard to really go.

Thought on that 17.2 Hourston:
The seller writes"...engine well height extension..."
If that boat's motor well sits low, as it did on a boat I used to own, it's a concern.

The motor well on the hourston already sits high and the transom is very high I never took any water in through the stern

With what is going on in the economy / stock market, I expect someone on here to score themselves a sweet deal on a 40 ft “centre console” with quad 300s out of Florida in the near future!

Back