Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Ya,right. That’s why the only motor you ever see in 3rd world countries are Yamahammers. They don’t service them. They don’t flush em. They beat the **** outta them...........and they just keep running. Now, if you flush em, service them and baby them, that’s when they become unreliable.
Suzuki’s are taking over in Cabo from what I can see

Personally I’ve never understood this brand loyalty. Currently the vehicles at our house are Nissan, gm, chev, Ford and ram. They all work and they all require maintenance. My current boat has etec and Honda power but I’ve had yammi, Zuke, mercruizer and Bedford (ya, goggle that one). It all works. It’s all about maintenance and a bit about hours. If you need help with said maintenance then ya, that’s a factor. Otherwise..don’t sweat it. IMHO.
Holy crap Pearl Dog:you are the only person I’ve heard of that owned a Bedford! I had a Bedford 6 cylinder diesel in my commercial troller. The only trouble I ever had with it was of my own making.

I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking around $50K
Unfortunately the CAD is getting hammered right now. 69k CAD is 49k USD. Given that it seems to be a full load boat if the maintenance is all up to date on those Yamis it is not far off pricing I've seen for the past 3-4 years. Until we see the full impact of this pullback, with people dumping their larger moored boats or newer boats they have payments on the pricing is what it is. If you offered me 50k on it I would tell you to pound sand, but I might kick myself in October when there are are tons of boats on the market. It is not mine by the way!

Unfortunately the CAD is getting hammered right now. 69k CAD is 49k USD. Given that it seems to be a full load boat if the maintenance is all up to date on those Yamis it is not far off pricing I've seen for the past 3-4 years. Until we see the full impact of this pullback, with people dumping their larger moored boats or newer boats they have payments on the pricing is what it is. If you offered me 50k on it I would tell you to pound sand, but I might kick myself in October when there are are tons of boats on the market. It is not mine by the way!
I know a guy that sold one last year locally for somewhere around $45,000. It was slightly smaller than that Arima but had all the goodies. Radar, nice electronics, near new Suzuki power

That sea ranger is arima flagship it is a pretty big 22 with a large bottom on it. Will be over 100k new for that model. Might be a touch high but it’s a well built boat

What year did Osprey get rid of wood stringers or have they always been fibreglass

Last edited:
https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/bod/d/port-clements-2017-kingfisher-3425/7082451537.html

2017 KingFisher 3425 Offshore - $400000

00w0w_2RlvRzGCzW1_1200x900.jpg
These are going to be a real hard sell for a while. Anybody in this price range was looking in the $800,000 price range last week before the market crashed.

Anybody know the story with this boat? 21ft ABD aluminum boat with Merc 150 OptiMax. Listed now with Thunderbird for $60,000. It was on CL by owner 2 or 3 weekends ago for $46,000 and the ad was pulled after only a few days. The boat was in my neighbourhood and it's gone from the driveway now. Wonder if somebody bought it to flip for a profit? Or if the owner thinks they can relist for more money now?

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/bod/d/west-vancouver-west-21-abd-pilothouse/7092771831.html

Anybody know the story with this boat? 21ft ABD aluminum boat with Merc 150 OptiMax. Listed now with Thunderbird for $60,000. It was on CL by owner 2 or 3 weekends ago for $46,000 and the ad was pulled after only a few days. The boat was in my neighbourhood and it's gone from the driveway now. Wonder if somebody bought it to flip for a profit? Or if the owner thinks they can relist for more money now?

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/bod/d/west-vancouver-west-21-abd-pilothouse/7092771831.html

sounds like a flip or maybe new owner just lost their job.

Knowledgeable dealers will often buy a boat and price it where they think the market will pay.

I highly doubt they will get close to asking. An older 150 merc is worth what, $5k tops?
So a 21’ 1994 aluminum hull is worth $55,000.00? Uhhhhh....

Back