Victoria pub night

Please indicate your preferred date for the Victoria Pub Night!

• Feb 22

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Feb 29

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • March 7

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for setting this up @Kildonan. Looking forward to this. Perhaps this doesn’t need to be a one off though as to allow others that can’t make it this time to join in at the next one. Ie: a quarterly or bi-monthly “meeting” assuming enough interest.

Cheers.

Hi all, here’s an update.

The venue will be the Country Rose Pub in Colwood. Saturday March 7, 4:30 pm start. This is west shore and hopefully central enough to get interest from the people from Sooke and Sidney. Maybe even some up island guys and gals.

There will be a live band starting at 8pm which isn’t obviously great for talking amongst ourselves, hence the 4:30 start. That should be enough time to tell all your lies and head home to be fresh for fishing the next day. Haha

Address:
592 Ledsham Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 1W8
https://therosepublichouse.com/

Thank you to @Admin, Brian for pulling some strings to secure us a spot.

See you there. And remember the old saying, be there or be talked about. LOL

Have fun boys guess ill be talked about... LOL while im sitting here....
82083025_449457905746849_7592323863640276992_n.jpg

Hi all, here’s an update.

The venue will be the Country Rose Pub in Colwood. Saturday March 7, 4:30 pm start. This is west shore and hopefully central enough to get interest from the people from Sooke and Sidney. Maybe even some up island guys and gals.

There will be a live band starting at 8pm which isn’t obviously great for talking amongst ourselves, hence the 4:30 start. That should be enough time to tell all your lies and head home to be fresh for fishing the next day. Haha

Address:
592 Ledsham Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 1W8
https://therosepublichouse.com/

Thank you to @Admin, Brian for pulling some strings to secure us a spot.

See you there. And remember the old saying, be there or be talked about. LOL

Kildonan: Thanks for setting this up. The Rose is a great location for me as I live very close by. They have a great beer selection and good food so I think anyone coming will be happy with your chosen venue. See you on the 7th.

...Rob

My wife/fishing partner is interested if there will be any other ladies there?
Rob, for sure bring your wife. She'll meet some great people, men and women. There's a lot of really good people on this forum, I've learned that in spades over the years.

Fast question Kildonan - I haven't been at this pub before so no idea if it is large inside or not - I presume it is going to be easy to find each other? Do we have a table reserved or something?

Just look for all the guys wearing stanfields and fishing related ball caps!

We'll be the guy's wearing all the old derby T-shirts and hat's that we've collected over the years.Edit--We think alike Darin.But I only wear my Stanfields when I go to Sooke now.

Last edited:
Back