Smoker Set Up

IronNoggin

Thanks to a couple of VERY Generous Gentlemen (You know who you are) my monster stainless smoker is once again ready for the Cold Smoke Show!
kMzzjCuLVMtWesNFJNRS.gif

We had an external box for this process at the old shack, but when we moved, I gave it away.
Too big, too bulky for the new mini-yard

But now she is complete once again!

Walla!

HcvXzjd.jpg

is0zIMW.jpg

All went fine through the initial test run once I received some good advise from a good Buddy on how these Bradley pieces of equipment function.
Having never run one, it was a tad confusing at the start, but he soon had me headed in the right direction.

Timing is as they say everything. The weather ain't likely to get any cooler, and I need to get a few Tuna loins processed and turned into the most yummy thing that they can be! Rest assured my two contributors, there will be a little of that, and some Salmon Candy headed in your direction in the not-too-distant future!
wink.png

Cheers!
Nog

Nog, can you post some pictures of the inside of the smoker ? Special the distribution of the smoke.Thanks

not to upstage your post IN .looks great and I have a portable smoker setup aswell as labled in another20200202_143125.jpg post.porable smokrbox with "rowticlarry"love to be your spike camp friend IN,halibut lined basket with bacon and prawns on the retaining forks 1.99$ per pound bacon with peepers and last years bear brats on the grill.love you my friend .keep the threads coming IN.

my monster stainless smoker is once again ready for the Cold Smoke Show!
kMzzjCuLVMtWesNFJNRS.gif
...on how these Bradley pieces of equipment function

You probably already know this but for those others that may want to know more about cold smoking.
That corrugated tube will expand to a much longer length- which will move your smoke generator further away from your food chamber and will help the smoke cool down for a colder smoke process. :):D
Cheers

NOG you copying my design??? LOL

Nog, can you post some pictures of the inside of the smoker ? Special the distribution of the smoke.

Where it currently sits is not at all conducive to doing that. Under the balcony and in shadow, every picture I have ever tried to take of the contents / inside there have not turned out. IF the rains disappears for a spell I might be able to wheel it out and do that. In the meantime I think I have some historic pictures of the build on another drive - will look.

Nice little portable there FC. Be right handy around camp alright.
I could likely get six of those inside of mine. LOL

NOG you copying my design??? LOL

Why of course my Friend!
It it a rather fine compliment when the student so well surpasses the teacher!
Pozitive.gif

Cheers,
Nog

YES my friend it was you who started me on this venture I just made my own destiny LOL for those who dont know this is what I was referring to I have smoke and heat plumbed into my rather large smoker!!!!!
46891815_2009448375810738_4069584716729155584_n.jpg

Back