Heavy Duty Aluminum Prawn Trap Puller

Rain City

Crew Member
$100. I'm in East Van. Could drop it off in Vancouver proper.

Resized_20191231_122246.jpeg Resized_20191231_122240.jpeg Resized_20191231_122233.jpeg Resized_20191231_122227.jpeg

Is it 110 volt or 12 volt wired? Have you used it? Curious about the speed of retrieval on it compared to a Scotty or Brutus.

Is it 110 volt or 12 volt wired? Have you used it? Curious about the speed of retrieval on it compared to a Scotty or Brutus.
Similar to the brutus. 12v with a scotty style plug but three prong.

Ok thanks. Looking to upgrade to a fast retrieval more commercial type. Pulling up in really ****** weather can be a task with how slow the scotty and brutus pull up. Watched a small commercial guy pulling his up near me last spring with a very fast motor. Looked slick

Ok thanks. Looking to upgrade to a fast retrieval more commercial type. Pulling up in really ****** weather can be a task with how slow the scotty and brutus pull up. Watched a small commercial guy pulling his up near me last spring with a very fast motor. Looked slick
Ask @SteelyDan about his mods :eek:

They are big in Washington state I’ve seen them with Honda motors on them pricey 1500 I think US money to
A gas one would be sweet. No lack of power there. My Brutus struggles with all my prawning prowess.

Back