Merry Christmas

Thanks to "ALL" of you for adding such valuable info/data and friendship to this site … you have been an amazing amount help for me this year! Sooooo "Merry Christmas" and a "Happy New Years" hoping Santa fill's your Fishing and Boating needs for 2020 Many thanks to the Sport Fishing BC Group!!! :):):)

God Jul (Swedish). Only have a little bit in me.

Merry Christmas B'ys (Newfie) Still a good bit left in me.

I wants to tank you fellers and gals fer all da good advice dat I found on dis forum. Before I got on dis forum, most days I'd go out and catch nar fish. Now I gits me share tanks to da stuff i learned right ere.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

To the vast majority of Members here:

1d6a76426d687e1c93db9d024ef71002.gif

And to the very few others... LOL

tiUyLhV.jpg

And of course All The Very Best for The New Years!

Cheers!
The Nogs

Just had a seniors moment and grab the eggnog carton out of the fridge instead of the milk carton and poured it into my coffee. The mistake was instantly obvious and I was worried the heat would coddle the egg in the eggnog and make for lumpy coffee. Turns out it blended just fine and tasted great.
So added some rum, whip cream and a little ground Nutmeg on top. Turns out it is not a new invention as there are lots of eggnog coffee recipes on line. Give it a try. Merry Christmas to all.

PS Scott, nice picture of your wife. Does she have a sister?

Last edited:
Looking through the various posts of greetings, gifts, and gastronomic masterpieces at the end of Christmas Day 2019, we're reminded again why we continue to do what we can to ensure that SportfishingBC.com survives and retains its place as a platform for good folks to share so much. Thanks to every one of you for your contributions. We wish you the very best of this season of good will, peace, family, and friendship. May the year ahead see your traps, creels and tubs filled; may all your days on the water be safe ones; and may you find the wonder, freedom, and grandeur of nature's gifts each time you venture out.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Brian and Peter.

Back