Crew Member Questions and Suggestions

Ok....I have a question. I haven’t been to the Crew member store in a while. Is the link no longer available or am I missing something?

It’s there and works fine for me.

How about a private posting link for fishing reports to be shared among members. Reason- I'm tired of getting flamed for sharing secrets.

How about a private posting link for fishing reports to be shared among members. Reason- I'm tired of getting flamed for sharing secrets.
Who the hell does that?! How about kicking guys off for "flaming" other members. I'd personally love a little housekeeping. Getting called a "post *****" doesn't exactly encourage me to keep leaving reports either.

This can be done in the Crew Member only section which appears at the top of the Forum Homepage https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php
Only Crew Members can see the posts in this section so you are welcome to start a reports section in this forum. It can be set up by area, similar to the public section reports, and only Crew Members will be able to access them.

As to the "flaming" issue, we don't always see every post in every thread, so if you have an issue with posts that are offside you can use the report function or send us a PM.

I joined the crew membership about 2 years ago, just a question is the program on an annual renewable program

Back