Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I thought I seemed cheap at first. Concerned it’s underpowered, 90 hp. Thoughts?? I could be wrong

I've been tossing around the idea of an upgrade I have a similar boat but way more loaded, higher hours, 90 main, kicker etc and was curious what guys thought of this. Trying to get a feel for where I'd price mine.

60 HP.... underpowered for sure. Look at the big hydrofoil, probably couldn't get it on step.

60 HP.... underpowered for sure. Look at the big hydrofoil, probably couldn't get it on step.

Absolutely will get on plane. The 18' boats Bridgeview makes for the lodges are 1/4 bottom and 3/16 side thickness (very heavy) and they only used 75 hp motors for years and with 3 people they worked fine. They did move to 90's later. The boat in question is a lightweight with not a lot of V to the hull, so it will plane with an even smaller engine.

underpowered. I have lodge boat with a 60 and it sucks. needs a 90.

Absolutely will get on plane. The 18' boats Bridgeview makes for the lodges are 1/4 bottom and 3/16 side thickness (very heavy) and they only used 75 hp motors for years and with 3 people they worked fine. They did move to 90's later. The boat in question is a lightweight with not a lot of V to the hull, so it will plane with an even smaller engine.
there is a big difference between under powered,and just getting on plane. if your goal is just to get on plane it is under powered, you should have lots in reserve to out run weather, or climb waves if need be

I've been tossing around the idea of an upgrade I have a similar boat but way more loaded, higher hours, 90 main, kicker etc and was curious what guys thought of this. Trying to get a feel for where I'd price mine.

With a 90 and a kicker it will be worth more than what that one sells for. Mid 20’s depending on condition and exact model. 16 foot low 20 and 18 foot high 20’s. Garage kept vs in need of a detail will effect the price, things like canvas last about 10 years in the open.

I don't know but I think it is overpriced for the hours and no kicker. Thinking $25k is more realistic. Just my opinion.
Good economical boat though.
Ya definitely on the high side a bit. It is a 150 and most boats in that size have a 115. But ya, no kicker is a kick in the nuts at that price. I’d say more 28000. I’d imagine it’d include a Bimini as well. If posting stuff to sell, it’s best to be clear & exact as to what is included and show a picture of the boat fully decked out.

I was comparing the value against what I sold my 1999 Campion 622 WA with a 4.3 Volva Penta with 450 hours which also included a 9.9 merc 4 stroke kicker . This was in 2010 and sold for $19k. Still a great boat but I see the boat has been on CL for about a month.
Agree totally on being precise with what your selling with lots of pictures and what is included with the boat. If serious about selling the window to sell quickly, closes quickly so spend the time to do it right. That man cave got a be worth a couple $$$ just for a look see.

I don't know but I think it is overpriced for the hours and no kicker. Thinking $25k is more realistic. Just my opinion.
Good economical boat though.
And those are old pictures. There's snow outside the garage - and the ad was posted a month ago.

Back