Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I wonder how the anchor roller on the bow and the trailer are messed up. And what looks like a crack in the cockpit vinyl enclosure. I picture Someone coming in hot on the trailer and smashing their head through the vinyl haha

it had to have been a hell of a impact to rip the motor clean off the pod. Wouldn’t be surprised if the driver went through the canvass

https://www.verusauctions.com/Listing/Details/390332/1999-Grady-White-228-Seafarer
Was bidding on this for my next project but I don’t think the hull is worth much more than $15k

I’d be into it for $50k by the time the dust settled with new power. Unless someone has a mint 300hp or twins they want to sell for cheap!

That boats worth $50k with good power on it all day long. It’s rated for single up to 250hp. The new 300HP, while same weight as the 250hp, might cause you insurance issues.

That boats worth $50k with good power on it all day long. It’s rated for single up to 250hp. The new 300HP, while same weight as the 250hp, might cause you insurance issues.

Agree! 20-25k for a 300 and you got yourself a doozie...

The Grady 228 is my favourite trailerable fishing boat,I'm not comfortable towing bigger than that.The repairs are the minor part of bringing that boat back to life . The 250 and the 9.9,new steering and controls and electronics will add up quick as well as upholstery and the unforseen etc.etc..That being said ,it looks like it was well cared for and a new one is well north of $100K by the time you outfit with trailer,kicker and electronics. So ,what is a 99 Grady worth with new power etc.?

Factor in exchange and the 30% increase just because we are on the west coast.

And don't forget about the amount of boats that have sunk or flooded in hurricanes on the East coast.

Ya I’ve considered bringing a boat from the east coast, but that flooded/hurricane risk factor doesn’t seem to make it worth while. I know a couple people that have brought boats in from New York. Less hurricane risk but still a bit of a gamble if you are actually getting a solid boat

Deal of the week.

"Used Cowichan"

 $15,500 · 2013 double eagle boat

2013 double eagle boat with road runner trailer 70hp yamaha engine 108 hrs on it. 2016 6hp yamaha kicker never used brand new. sleeper seats
If only I lived closer seems like a smoking deal

Back