2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the finest days I’ve ever seen at SH. No keepers yet but man what a day. Shirt off and tanning. Lots of something playing with the bait.

That's the plan I'm gonna push off around the same time. What's your strategy? I'm thinking the hump...
Really eh? Hmn I don't know now. Going to drop the prawn traps first so not a bad idea I guess. Never fished it this time of year. Usually an april-may thing

Really eh? Hmn I don't know now. Going to drop the prawn traps first so not a bad idea I guess. Never fished it this time of year. Usually an april-may thing

Winters can show up there on occasion I have found but most likely it will be a ghost town. I'm heading towards the Coast so I was planning to split the middle of the hump and put along. Text ya if something shows up...gonna give it a look then see what's up in tunstall bay.

Winters can show up there on occasion I have found but most likely it will be a ghost town. I'm heading towards the Coast so I was planning to split the middle of the hump and put along. Text ya if something shows up...gonna give it a look then see what's up in tunstall bay.
I might go out tomorrow when it warms up, trying to decide either n a or stay in Fraser and go for sturgeon... what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back