Vacuum Packing Bags

pescador

Wheres the best place to buy online? I've looked on Amazon and don't see anything that says 4 mm which I understand is the minimum you want to use. I've been using FoodSaver bags and want to improve on them if possible. I also intend to buy a better vacuum packer in the Spring (either a Weston or VacMaster). I've found a few on Amazon which seem like a pretty good improvement over my FoodSaver in the $550 range. I just don't see the FoodSaver being able to deal with the quality of sealing I need. Anybody buy on Amazon? If so which bags? I don't want to buy 1000 ft. Just enough for the season.

Wheres the best place to buy online? I've looked on Amazon and don't see anything that says 4 mm which I understand is the minimum you want to use. I've been using FoodSaver bags and want to improve on them if possible. I also intend to buy a better vacuum packer in the Spring (either a Weston or VacMaster). I've found a few on Amazon which seem like a pretty good improvement over my FoodSaver in the $550 range. I just don't see the FoodSaver being able to deal with the quality of sealing I need. Anybody buy on Amazon? If so which bags? I don't want to buy 1000 ft. Just enough for the season.
Are you near Black Creek? The Tackle Shack has 4mil bags from Halfords in 8x12 and 11x14. They are way better than Foodsaver. I think they also have 3 pack rolls as well.

Are you near Black Creek? The Tackle Shack has 4mil bags from Halfords in 8x12 and 11x14. They are way better than Foodsaver. I think they also have 3 pack rolls as well.
In Vancouver. Think I've found some 4mm here. Thanks for the input guys..

Back