Mark Pendleton

Shearwater

I recently saw a show with Mark fishing Pt Hardy in May . Fishing shallow and getting Hali and salmon.
How do I find that episode and/or how to get in touch with anyone who can give me advice on where to fish there in May. I'm trying to plan a trip with my two best friends and need accomodation as well.

I recently saw a show with Mark fishing Pt Hardy in May . Fishing shallow and getting Hali and salmon.
How do I find that episode and/or how to get in touch with anyone who can give me advice on where to fish there in May. I'm trying to plan a trip with my two best friends and need accomodation as well.

Contact @BearCove (Wade) from the forum. He was the one guiding Mark for the episode and has accommodation options in Port Hardy as well.

Brian

Was that West Coast Sporting Journal episode “squid in the sand”?

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Best of the season to all of you.

Episode was called “Squid in the Sand” and it was shot on Canada Day last year.

PM me on here or send me an email at info@bearcovecottages.ca and I can answer any of your questions

Cheers
thanks! I edited my typo above and now appear much smarter.
That episode was so good I saved it on my pvr and watched it a few times! I might even still have it on there

Was that wescoat sporting journal episode “squid in the sand”?
thanks! I edited my typo above and now appear much smarter

Not really

I’ve used these and are of good quality
Yes they look good-tell me what sort of a knot would a person use to attach these particular models?

tl-mcf-m04p2.jpg

North coast cottages port hardy - cabins right on water nice /new/ clean /great deck and bbq -were going back and staying there for sure !!! right across from marina . That time of year you will probably have to run up to nahwiti bar to fish to get outside the fishing closure / that s what we had to do in june last year - cape sutil that s where we fished and slayed them !!!

Anyone know where you can download episodes of West Coast Sporting Journal? Love the show but we got rid of cable and now dont have access to it.

Back