WTB 24-32ft boat

BigReel

Looking for a new used boat. 24ft Up to 32ft. Trailer is a must. Stand up head. Dual outboards or possibly a diesel.

I keep a good eye on the market and have seen most kijiji/craigslist boats. Looking for a deal like everyone else. I dont mind going to USA. But maybe there is something out there I missed or someone wants to sell. I had a skagit before also a kingfisher. A 27ft dual outboard skagit would be the top of the list but I am open to anything. I fish/boat all winter.

Last edited:
Looking for a new used boat. 24ft Up to 32ft. Trailer is a must. Stand up head. Dual outboards or possibly a diesel.

I keep a good eye on the market and have seen most kijiji/craigslist boats. Looking for a deal like everyone else. I dont mind going to USA. But maybe there is something out there I missed or someone wants to sell. I had a skagit before also a kingfisher. A 27ft dual outboard skagit would be the top of the list but I am open to anything. I fish/boat all winter.
What happened with that 22 orca you were rebuilding?

What happened with that 22 orca you were rebuilding?

Gone. I used it for a while then went to work in Alberta. I'm still away in Alberta but want something to use over the winter. Pilot house would be nice or at least heat and canvas.

Budget is 100 plus or minus 50

Gone. I used it for a while then went to work in Alberta. I'm still away in Alberta but want something to use over the winter. Pilot house would be nice or at least heat and canvas.

Budget is 100 plus or minus 50
I'll sell you my Commander for $130k. Has a sweet new kicker.

Not a big commander guy. I do have 2 young kids and the space would be nice but we dont really over night except an occasional boys trip.

Did that 22 need much work? I remember it was dirt cheap. Heres one that should be what your looking for https://breakersmarine.com/product/2007-skagit-orca-2700

I have gone over that boat when it was for sale in the past. Didn't know breakers was selling it now.

Yes it needed lots but it was fixable for sure. I put on a kicker and a hds12/p66 with it. Removed some old wiring and parts. Fixed up the motor and fluid changes. Etc etc

No overnighting? But lots of fishing and stay warm / dry on the way there and back? Hold it's value forever? In the size you want...

Parker.

https://www.portboathouse.com/pbh_products/25-parker/

That 25’ is a nice clean boat. Looks like an XL modified vee, 14 degrees with notched transom.
Doesn’t ride as good as the 21 degree deep vee with bracket.
Guy in Powell River has a 25’ 2007 XLD deep vee with twin f200 Yamaha & trailer for sale.
Can pass along contact info if you like..... Also very clean boat, similar price.
Good luck!

there is a nice 27 foot skagit orca on used victoria ad id 33479403 for 85k

That 25’ is a nice clean boat. Looks like an XL modified vee, 14 degrees with notched transom.
Guy in Powell River has a 25’ 2007 XLD deep vee with twin f200 Yamaha & trailer for sale.
Can pass along contact info if you like..... Also very clean boat, similar price.
Good luck!

Nice boats but no stand up head and to small of cabin. Not a big fan of a port side bench. Would rather have a chair or reversible bench for a table.

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classi...ion-SeaSport-2004-Explorer-2400_33295321.lite

Does something like this float your boat? This one has a Volvo with 8 hrs.

Seasports have never really done it for me. Nice boats though.

Still looking for the right boat.

Good luck!

Are you sure the Powell River boat is the D version? It certainly has the correct power for the heaver, steeper deep v, plus the Port Alberni boat has a notched transom....on a 25 Parker? I was shocked.

Edit...saw the badging, yes it is the D version. Thanks!

Last edited:
There is a scout 280 listed on craigslist and by thunderbird for 74k. It is a 2005 and has dual 250 Yamaha's that they couldn't present evidence of exhaust remediation. The hull looks decent and in good shape but I did not see below the water line. Both skegs are basically cut off so I would definitely think about repowering due to potential issues with those engines. No electronics at all and oddly enough no wipers.

Back