New Little Tinny

Thanks man , new baby and a move have delayed things a bit but the motor install is coming soon, most of the wiring is done but my install guy wanted the outboard in place before he finishes.

Sorry for the delay with the build , thing are
moving along and i am happy to say we are approaching 90%.. we picked the boat up today and brought her home.

I don't think they make carburated outboards anymore.
they all seem to be EFI now
yeah was going to respond but thought maybe he was joking , the reason we went with the vessel view gauge is the Tachometer would have been hidden by the a bit under the wheel , after reading up on the vessel view display you can adjust trolling speed by 10 rpm increments , can't do that with a carb very easy.

yeah was going to respond but thought maybe he was joking , the reason we went with the vessel view gauge is the Tachometer would have been hidden by the a bit under the wheel , after reading up on the vessel view display you can adjust trolling speed by 10 rpm increments , can't do that with a carb very easy.
Thanks. I was looking at a website that showed clearly the 75 was efi, but 50 and 60 was vague.
The 10 rpm adjustment sounds good; mine goes from too slow to too fast making finding a sweet spot tricky.

yeah still waiting to try it out , still the final wiring ,bilge pump and rear navigation light to go on monday, the name and the BC #'s . Mechanic at Rpm had it out and could only get 5200 rpm out of it with the 15 pitch prop so they ordered and installed the 13 pitch prop. will be interested to see how fast it will go WOT.

TMI ALERT

Finding the right prop for a performance vessel gives me a chubby.

Have fun, hold fast.
I remember my first prop change. 2007 August long weekend in Osoyoos on my brand new 18' Maxum. It all happened so fast. After I took her for a spin all I could think about was trying another one. :D

We Took The Blaney Jon for its first outting today,Boat naming ceremony and quick tour of the harbour and short trip out near the Entrance Isl. and back , she topped out at around 32 mph and 6000RPM ., boat seems bouyant beyond belief and sits quite well on the water . Never tried the HP’s yet as the plug Placement is still undecided , Motor Trolls Down excellently and i am eagerly awaiting some trolling sessions soon as well as some more dialling in. Fuel and trim gauges came unconfigured ... so that will need to be dealt with but all around the boat seemed to preform flawlessly. Hope to report with some blood on the deck soon.
76C841A7-0FE6-4F57-BEFB-4B19778C330A.jpeg B39A44F9-86EE-4B34-A9FF-75F09C1BED96.jpeg 641D2E11-F849-4CD6-9080-8A4750402E27.jpeg

A question about your front seating. How much space is there between the front of the centre console and the back of the bow seat.

As you know there are quite a few choices for the space in front of the centre console.

A question about your front seating. How much space is there between the front of the centre console and the back of the bow seat.

As you know there are quite a few choices for the space in front of the centre console.
I never measured but if we were to do it again we would have moved the centre console forward a little bit to give a little more space
In the back . Need to add a little more weight up front i think.

Back