© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

condition: good
engine hours (total): 980
length overall (LOA): 25
make / manufacturer: Hourston
model name / number: sport cruiser
propulsion type: power

21' Houston with 3' pod, 225hp Evinrude Etec, small bed in forc'sal, SeaStar hydraulic steering, Furuno radar, small sounder, VHF radio. I know alot of you interested will ask "How fast does it go?" and frankly I don't know, it goes like hell, but I have always run it at 4000 rpm. Also has 2 downriggers and 4 seats.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6961708435

posted: about an hour ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]
Cant find ad.Must be gone already.

Ahhh yes I see that now. My iPhone screen has about 100 cracks so I try not to look at photos like that haha. Makes sense.

Good deal but I wouldn’t want to be on a boat that has sunk before haha
Id buy it.. but not for 42. Not when 55 get you it new at a boat show with new parts and motor warranties.

That boat has been for sale for many months or even longer. Most recently posted in this thread in post #1335, but it's been posted before. Definitely underpowered as it sits, and who know about the condition of the transom & stringers and the quality of the pod job.

Agreeo_O

Id buy it.. but not for 42. Not when 55 get you it new at a boat show with new parts and motor warranties.

That boat with the kicker and heat and electronics will be in the 90k at the boat show.

You could buy a smaller 18 SS but not that model for $55 new

Back