BOAT FOUND! To Locate a 23'er Hourston Glascraft Sedan Project

EZZ70

Sweet, I'm back in the market, my wife just approved selling the 20' and getting a 23' project. She likes the thought of more room for weekend trips and lounging on the aft deck...

So, here we go, again! :) Please let me know if you have a neighbour, friend or seen a road side sale, selling a 23' Hourston. All the better if it doesn't have a motor, also better still if the transom and stringer need rebuild.

O and a possible finders fee if the lead results in a purchase! ;)

Attachments

• 21-phantom-rendered-3.jpg
    21-phantom-rendered-3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
I know of one that is sitting on a trailer right now already gutted. Doesn’t have a bulkhead door or anything inside.Its all been removed Phone Cam at 1 (604) 414-5808

Thank you, appreciate it! :) I will call Cam today...

With all due respect I think your use of "Mayday" in the thread title is inappropriate. Like the people who call "Mayday" on the VHF when they've run out of fuel in a protected body of water

With all due respect I think your use of "Mayday" in the thread title is inappropriate. Like the people who call "Mayday" on the VHF when they've run out of fuel in a protected body of water

My apologies, my intent was not to offend you or anyone else. It’s simple purpose was to be used innocently as attention to the add. Thank you for your concerns...

Last edited:

In light of being respectful to all and keeping the peace I changed the title of this thread from Mayday to Please Help...

Just curious has anyone ever seen an orange, topside, 23' Hourston?

IMG_1144.jpeg

Last edited:
I just found out it was painted, not factory... LOL

Last edited:
A buddy in sooke has one ill ask if hes into selling it has a new 383 stroker in it and runs great .....

Ok thx u

Thank you to all who took the time to reply and assist. I placed a deposit on this 1976 23'er...

IMG_1139.jpeg

Wow. Get a grip bud. It's a sportfishing forum.....

Good luck with the build, that'll be a great boat!

Wow. Get a grip bud. It's a sportfishing forum.....

Good luck with the build, that'll be a great boat!

Thank you... I’m looking forward to it! Excited to get going on the build.

Back