23' Hourston Pod

EZZ70

anyone have a spare pod kicking around :) or know where i can get one fab'ed. I think Sooke has a few guys that make them, not a fair question but is one any better built than the other??

I was looking on Vancouver Craig list last night. There was one on there. Under boat parts not sure if it will work.

I was looking on Vancouver Craig list last night. There was one on there. Under boat parts not sure if it will work.

;)
Found it thx ya

Seems to small to me (not enough flotation).

Just get a new one made from rich in sooke. For 3k you’ll have a brand new one installed with a full swim grid and kicker bracket.

Just get a new one made from rich in sooke. For 3k you’ll have a brand new one installed with a full swim grid and kicker bracket.

Thx, ya got contact info? Anyone else fab these up properly? :)

I'm also looking for a Pod fabricator, could someone please post or PM me some contact info

That's it?! Very reasonable.

I have contacted Rick in Sooke, nice guy! Is there anyone else around that does good work that I can compare to?

Last edited:
Derek Bishiop at Oceans West in Sooke he builds a lot of pods did one for my DE nice work his contact# 250-507-9427

Thank you. do you have a pic of your pod build by chance?

Derek Bishiop at Oceans West in Sooke he builds a lot of pods did one for my DE nice work his contact# 250-507-9427
Thank you, I will reach out to him tomorrow

Back