How much of your money has Justin spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophy21

Crew Member
Let’s get a running Talley going here guys.

So....
19.8billion expected in the red in 2019-2020 budget
Btw there is only 37 or so million of us here in Canada,man woman and child, do the math on that alone.
17million on his campaign adds of your money
Today 1.75billon to Quebec dairy farmers
He’s just getting started....

Last edited:
He is certainly campaigning on the backs of all Canadians hard earned blood, sweat and tears...he offers no apology for wasting your money. 2/3 of your hard earned money up in smoke, while you get to live on the other 1/3 pittance. Smug butt "Water bottle box Boy" vying for rule over you as your King. The issue is that we keep trading bs for bs...it truly is time for change, but Red, Blue, Orange or Green are not what Canada needs. Canada needs to break the cycle of pure insanity in order to pull this vast land and all of its people back onto the tracks in order to develop the opportunity for prosperity for all Canadians.

I’ll do the math...so this year alone I gave up more than 50% of my income to taxes and Justin spend another $2700.00 dollars of my family’s money alone this year! He took that from my kids in one year plus interest...

The then there's; SNC Lavlin where we now know he broke the law, imagine a Prime Minister breaking the law. $10.4M Payout to a murderer of a US soldier (Kadhr). Firing two of his top female cabinet because they wouldn't bend over when he asked, fake feminist. He's not respected by the international community, his only allie is Macron who's worse than he is. His constant threats to law abiding gun owners in Canada about outlawing firearms. And of course he promised to balance the budget, but lied to us and passed on a debt to our kids that will take a generation to pay off. He's out of control and was never ready to govern or lead. He's never had a real job for any length of time. What teacher would leave his job mid term. Trudeau did. I was willing to give him a chance. He failed.

I’ll do the math...so this year alone I gave up more than 50% of my income to taxes and Justin spend another $2700.00 dollars of my family’s money alone this year! He took that from my kids in one year plus interest...
Wow 50% tax bracket, you sir are in the 1% and the rest of us are just rolling our eyes and wondering about your whining. Maybe you just don't know how this works.

Wow 50% tax bracket, you sir are in the 1% and the rest of us are just rolling our eyes and wondering about your whining. Maybe you just don't know how this works.

He didn’t say it was all income tax did he. He said he gave up 50% of his income. Which sounds about right if he is an above average wage earner especially one living in a province with a sales tax, it’s very easily done or taken is what I should say.

https://business.financialpost.com/...ompetitive-and-the-economy-will-pay-the-price

Last edited:
It seem like none of you know how this tax stuff works or you have the worst accountants in Canadian history and they are misinforming you. I suspect it just misinformation.

It seem like none of you know how this tax stuff works or you have the worst accountants in Canadian history and they are misinforming you. I suspect it just misinformation.

Yes that’s what it is, I use one of the highest regarded accounting firms in my province to do my business and personal taxes, a 3rd generation firm but they are idiots and you know better, I should have known.

He didn’t say it was all income tax did he. He said he gave up 50% of his income. Which sounds about right if he is an above average wage earner especially one living in a province with a sales tax, it’s very easily done or taken is what I should say.

https://business.financialpost.com/...ompetitive-and-the-economy-will-pay-the-price
No he is blaming the current government for his taxes yet for the vast majority of Canadians our taxes went down under Trudeau.
That's a fact and if you want to challenge that you need to provide proof.

Ok, so none of us know apparently what you know...so..... please enlighten us on how you pay less than 45-50% of total income in taxes per year including all forms of taxes? This includes Income tax, gst/pst, home taxes et al..Unless of course the earner is on welfare or has some complex corporate tax scheme.

The facts are that for vast majority of Canadians our taxes have gone down with Trudeau. Even the links that walleyes posted say so. If any of you are curious about taxes/economy in Canada one of the best at explaining it is Trevor Tombe, an economist at the University of Calgary.

The recent report that Fraser Institute did has been cited as being without merit with all the major economists in Canada for its handling of the numbers. Nobody takes it seriously and we should not also and especially an Op-Ed that they may publish in one of the newspapers.

Sorry to break this to you fellas but that's the truth and I for one don't like paying taxes either and I have not nor will I ever vote Liberal. I also can't see myself voting for Scheer as he is not a Conservative.

Last edited:
We have tax issues in this country just like all western countries and one of the biggest is the offshoring of taxes by corporations. All legal as the tax codes allow it. That is something that all countries are grappling with. There is also tax avoidance by hiding it offshore that is illegal and expensive to track down / prosecute. Something that the last government failed badly by reducing the people that go after them at CRA. These trends have been going on for years as corporations have think tanks and lobbyists that convince governments to change tax law to help them. Here is the trend and until we wise up it wont stop.

index.php

The facts are that for vast majority of Canadians our taxes have gone down with Trudeau. Even the links that walleyes posted say so. If any of you are curious about taxes/economy in Canada one of the best at explaining it is Trevor Tombe, an economist at the University of Calgary.

The recent report that Fraser Institute did has been cited as being without merit with all the major economists in Canada for its handling of the numbers. Nobody takes it seriously and we should not also and especially an Op-Ed that they may publish in one of the newspapers.

Sorry to break this to you fellas but that's the truth and I for one don't like paying taxes either and I have not nor will I ever vote Liberal. I also can't see myself voting for Scheer as he is not a Conservative.
Don't play "idiocracy master", you are not being very good at it. Income tax has lowered for some, however all the other consumer type and climate taxes have broadened since his standing. Therefore you are paying way more in tax than you might think that you are...this of coarse dependent upon ones spending habits. The King Water Bottle Box Boy is gone in a few months, there is no saving him. It will be Cons or PPC.

The current state of Conservative thought leaders are intellectually bankrupt, that's why I can't support them.

Exhibit A: Ben Shapiro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back