2019 Port Renfrew Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a FYI, of all the fish i have hooked this season so far, maybe 3 would be in the new size slot :(

I don’t, except for Bamfield which has been producing nice fish.
There are some recent previous posts that say springs from Camper to Logan!
Chase pinks and coho straight out and a bit west from camper or Logan
Tide lines and search in the 450 to 650 foot zones.

Or find the Jackel and dog him. Where a black hockey helmet with a red dot !!

Good luck.
Oh he is easy to find, just drag some bling to close and you will know you found him lmao

Fished east point yesterday till 4 ( Alone sometimes) played with a few springs and lost a good one next to the boat when a seal took it . Chased the seal for a bit hoping to get the flasher back to no avail (*&*(&**^^ seals . Lots of crab in the traps but they were all just undersized so it was catch and release too .

Well the **** ant gods were smiling yesterday, into 12, and get this 4 were 77-80 cms :D I can't believe i am getting all giddy keeping fish i would normally throw back!!!!
Lots of bigger ones coming in from nitnat lol, some guys have fast boats

Does the upcoming Kin Derby have any fishing boundaries ? The big fast boats all going to be fishing Nitnat ?

Is there a place west of Bonilla point lighthouse but short of Nitinat in area 21 that would be worth trying?

The Washington state (NOAA) state forecast for JDF west entrance is both more accurate and detailed than the environment Canada, and accurate enough for Renfrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back