Fathers Day Plans?

Prairie Locked

Anyone have plans for fathers day? Getting out on the water to spend some quality time with your father or maybe your son or daughter?

With all of the frustration around the feds and DFO and their decisions it seems like everyone is tired, had enough and we're starting to see significant trickle effects in the economy.

I saw this posted on FB today, advertising a Fathers Day sale all weekend at the Tackle Shack. I asked Curtis about business and he said they have been having a very tough season like many others are. I know everyone has their go to spots but if you have some time and are in the area, maybe consider swinging by to help sustain a local business? I heard a rumor that Water Wolf may be manning the till this weekend!

upload_2019-6-13_20-24-7.png

Last edited:
I will be around, can't wait to get out there. If anyone is around the area, PM me and come for a visit. I'm going to be checking on my boat build and spending time with the family. Should be a great weekend! I know on Sunday there is an excellent local band playing outside the Tackle Shack. Apparently the best fiddler on the island will be a part of the festivities. Should be pretty cool...

WW

Taking my old man to the Qualicum car show Sunday and Daughter is taking me for supper at my favorite restaurant.

My son works father's day so he had invited me for s few trips on the pilot boat out of Ogden point. After that lunch with my daughter.

Couple nice gifts from momma.

Attachments

• 9E8A8A3C-372C-4BD4-8EFF-AB441286F86D.jpeg
    9E8A8A3C-372C-4BD4-8EFF-AB441286F86D.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 81
Every year I try for the trifecta. Fishing, golf, sex. Some years I get two out of three. Kokanee fishing and golf are booked. The damn sex horse has come up lame all 29 years of fatherhood, but I remain ever hopeful.
Thanks to DFO and old age just golf for me

Every year I try for the trifecta. Fishing, golf, sex. Some years I get two out of three. Kokanee fishing and golf are booked. The damn sex horse has come up lame all 29 years of fatherhood, but I remain ever hopeful.

Great post...needs to be put on the joke thread as well...
Are you the horse or the rider?

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Anyone have plans for fathers day? Getting out on the water to spend some quality time with your father or maybe your son or daughter?

With all of the frustration around the feds and DFO and their decisions it seems like everyone is tired, had enough and we're starting to see significant trickle effects in the economy.

I saw this posted on FB today, advertising a Fathers Day sale all weekend at the Tackle Shack. I asked Curtis about business and he said they have been having a very tough season like many others are. I know everyone has their go to spots but if you have some time and are in the area, maybe consider swinging by to help sustain a local business? I heard a rumor that Water Wolf may be manning the till this weekend!

View attachment 45835
Played 18 at Fairwinds with both boys and my wife. Fantastic afternoon and now sipping on a great IPA from White Sails while burning some great looking steak on the bbq!

Played 18 at Fairwinds with both boys and my wife. Fantastic afternoon and now sipping on a great IPA from White Sails while burning some great looking steak on the bbq!

My kind of Father’s Day right there! Bet fairwinds is playing real nice with this dry weather

Back