Hawkin's cheezie's

They’re gonna ban cheezies next. After a public consultation process first, of course. LOL
Discovered plugging blowholes of deceased whales. ENGOs fault careless members of the Public Fishery.

Are they bad for you ?
what d ya' think ? :p:D
Good or bad, that’s what brings my kids on the water when all they can do is C&R. I bought a box from Costco last month.

Great motivator and don’t forget to throw one in the drink for the fishy! ;)

When i was little (ya i know when!!!!! about 5 years old) my dads hunting partner would always have a big bag of them and only took them out after the ride home sort of like a treat for the day ,WELL now I get the big lunch snack pack from costco and I get 1 that i save till end of day fishing. my guilty pleasure .... end of a day treat .... love them....

Still awaiting Pippen's response ? ;)

Haha....just back from some business travel in Atlanta was on a plane when the thread started and quite frankly, I am appalled at the first post. :D:D "Are they bad for you ?"

They taste great they are good luck to the fish gods as we always sacrifice a few on each side of the boat, they float so given enough on board of a sinking boat they could save your life which is REALLY “good for you” and all in all they just make people happy!

Choose your libation....a handful of Hawkins, some good tunes, good friends, bouncing rods.....it just reeks of a great TV commercial.

It could be like one of those old Juicy Fruit commercials where “you get your skis shined up, grab a stick of Juicy Fruit...the taste, the taste is gonna move ya”. :cool:

68D0F0AA-A6B2-4815-A416-2674B695EDFD.jpeg [

Last edited:
Is this a ban on wild cheezies or does it affect the hatchery cheezies too ?

Ban only applies to those Styrofoam packing material type rip offs.

Ya.....I'm looking at you Cheetos, Cheese Puffs, Cheese Doodles and all your other BS friends....and don't even get me started on cheese dusted rice and other alternative grain snacks. :p :p:rolleyes:

Back