Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yup it’s nuts.. I have made a hobby of shopping for boats I cannot afford and they are definitely coming down in price
Can't agree with this,yes there are lots more boats for sale,but the quality boats are still holding their value. If the boat has an IO you can expect a lower price,the 542 Campion would sell for $6-$7000 more if it was 4 stroke outboard powered and sell fast.All the boats I've seen on "Craigslist" and "Used Vic" are low priced for a reason,old hulls,2 stroke power,inboard-outboards,gas guzzlers,need lots of work,stripped down to sell and the usual scams.Show me a quality boat at a low price and I'll become a believer.

Last edited:
Can't agree with this,yes there are lots more boats for sale,but the quality boats are still holding their value. If the boat has an IO you can expect a lower price,the 542 Campion would sell for $6-$7000 more if it was 4 stroke outboard powered and sell fast.All the boats I've seen on "Craigslist" and "Used Vic" are low priced for a reason,old hulls,2 stroke power,inboard-outboards,gas guzzlers,need lots of work,stripped down to sell and the usual scams.Show me a quality boat at a low price and I'll become a believer.
I agree! Been looking for a while now and got fed up and bought a brand new boat, don't have the patience to wait for a unicorn right now to show up. Seen lots of ok boats for sale but still have premium price attached and don't want to risk it without a warranty etc...

A lot of boat for $4K if solid.Used Vic

 $4,000 · 17 1/2 ft hurston

17 1/2 ft Hurston deep v hull in excellent shape. motor is volvo penta aq130 hp. brand new. 0 hours. leg is volvo penta 280 that has been totally rebuilt. trailer is road runner and is in excellent shape. boat comes with full canopy, vhf radio, Lowrance gps, 8 horse honda extra long leg kicker and 2 electric scotty down riggers

Back