Alone season 6...

jeffywestcoast

just watched the new season premiere of Alone ,quite the location this time up north. Was a tough break for Tim with the leg breaker on day four.I think my money is on the guy who plucked the squirrel thru the ears.

Last edited:
Based on weather I wonder if this will play out quickly. First episode and it’s already just slightly above freezing. Going to be a tough slog to survive there, hats off to those who are trying.

my money's on alexandra morton's nabour lol, Good first episode. Someone successfully using a small gillnet was nice to see.

my money's on alexandra morton's nabour lol, Good first episode. Someone successfully using a small gillnet was nice to see.
Is that the lady from echo bay? been to echo bay once , up near Gilford island I believe, tough area you could damn near walk across the run of northern coho that runs thru there. I can’t wait to see the moose kill and the wolverine kill they showed in the preview.

It will be interesting to see how long they last in -40 conditions. The four we saw did not seem to be in a hurry to build a shelter. Does anyone know where the base camp is? Just guessing it might be Plummers lodge.

I remember those small flakes of dense snow in mid Sept. Sometimes it would warm up and go other times it was there to stay. Let's hope it goes away for thier sake. I was an eternal optimist and hoped for warmer weather and when it didnt happen I rounded up the yard tools in the spring...

The four we saw did not seem to be in a hurry to build a shelter.

For being survival experts, I thought it was odd that all of them that were aired did not have a shelter. Other seasons people have had some nice things built by day 4.

Really enjoyed the first episode, looks like a tough, rugged place to survive. Going to be a real challenge for these contestants this year. Very much looking forward to watching how things go down. Having some Vancouver Island representation is fantastic, I'll be cheering for her all the way.

I think the next guy to drop will be the guy who never brought the fire starter, going to be tough using those primitive methods in the snow , took him a few days to get er going in the dry so we will have to see.

Sure wish the 1st show was a couple hours so that you could meet all the players.

Back