Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Is that fact or a guess ?
If its the same boat , ( i am pretty sure it is) it as been for sale for at least 3 years, it was moored at the richmond marina, i did look at it, the stench of rot was so obvious i just walk away , he was asking 38000$ back then, then one of the sales guy at galleon told me they refuse to sell it in consigment because of the rot. Could be a different boat but i doubt it

If its the same boat , ( i am pretty sure it is) it as been for sale for at least 3 years, it was moored at the richmond marina, i did look at it, the stench of rot was so obvious i just walk away , he was asking 38000$ back then, then one of the sales guy at galleon told me they refuse to sell it in consigment because of the rot. Could be a different boat but i doubt it
Its easy to tell if somebody looks at, the center floor board was rotted out and very soft, then when he reposted it a year later the floor boar , had been replaced and color of the new one is very diferent in color then the rest of the deck, could be a diferent boat, go have a look, i mean its worth the look

Back