Versatile Aluminum

Anyone out there have any experience with the boats from Versatile Marine Technologies out of Chemainus? Looking at a new build and they popped up on the radar lately and looking for some reviews. Thank you!

Hey Luke,
I had versatile build me a hardtop for my walk around a year ago. They were awesome guys to deal with, basically built exactly what I had designed. Top notch craftsmanship and their shop is unbelievable. Guys in coveralls, material all in proper racking.......you literally have to see it to believe it, and its huge. They did have a few boats around and they look nice but I can't comment on the design. Maybe you could get Curtis to get you some numbers or take you out in one.

Good luck,
Darin

Thanks for the response Darin sounds like a reputable place for sure! I was looking at the 22’ hard top for my new build and should be receiving a quote soon. Much more excited now thanks again!

IMG_2177.JPG IMG_2173.JPG
Darin, you have any pics of your hardtop installed on your rig
Bruce
Hey Bruce, I had them make it up bare metal and I had powder coating done and did the install. Here is a couple pictures.

Thanks for the response Darin sounds like a reputable place for sure! I was looking at the 22’ hard top for my new build and should be receiving a quote soon. Much more excited now thanks again!
You're welcome, you should check out his operation.....pretty impressive.

Looks good Darin did you design it or just let them go at it
It was a bit of both Bruce, they actually sent me a bunch of sample pics, one of which happened to be the same boat as yours, and I picked what I liked. Dimensions, heights and location of the upper pieces that the side curtains will snap to I told them. Handrails and rod holders were a must. I still haven't had front,sides and back sewn up.....the material has been in for almost a year but some health problems have prevented my friend from getting it done.....I sure hope soon though.

D

Back