Want to Buy Arima

It takes patience and luck to find a 19 Sea Chaser. My advice would be to approach anyone you see with an Arima boat that you like and ask if they are willing to sell - leave a note on the boat if the owner is not there. I have sold and bought Arima boats that way. These boats are sought after and often change owners without ever getting listed for sale.

19 foot Chaser, the hardest Arima to come by in good shape used. Best bet is to log on to the arima owners fourm as scott craven stated and let the guys there find you one. Have cash in hand and be ready to jump, good one sell very quick. And NO you can't buy mine!:) Good luck in your search.

Hi. Looking for an Arima 19 Sea Chaser. Would consider a 21/22 also. Cash buyer. Thx chrisberlin@icloud.com
Hey Chris,

How tall are you? You may want to think about the height of the Arima Hardtop if you're slightly taller (I guess that's relative). Alternatively, if you have any tall friends or family that may end up on the boat someone will likely knock themselves unconscious given the height of the hardtop.

I'd suggest looking for a skip-top or soft-top, eliminating the height issue. Unless of course height is of no concern .

Good luck with your search, it took me a year to find my 17 Sea Ranger, and I love it!

Totally agree with reeltordarius, if you are 6' or taller you will be much happier with a skip top version. I would happily show you what I did with my 19 Sea Ranger to give you an idea.

Ya to bad the Victoria Arima dealership pulled the plug and refuses to sell new Arimas due to what he told me at the boatshow " Poor support and Pricing from Mfg"

Ya to bad the Victoria Arima dealership pulled the plug and refuses to sell new Arimas due to what he told me at the boatshow " Poor support and Pricing from Mfg"
Arima seems to have great support for owners /dealers..but I agree the US$ pricing current exchange would make it hard for a dealer to make a profit. The dealer there was bringing in quite a few boats in 2010 2011 when exchange was on par or better.

A point of clarification the factory provides very good support to owners regardless of age of boat. Don the lead at factory has been building them since the 1980s and Belinda also is wealth of information and access to parts. I have toured their operation and very interesting to see.

Back