Crew Member Prize Rewards!

Admin

Admin
Staff member
As part of our Premier membership program, our Crew Members will be eligible for giveaways from time to time. For our first ever Crew Member Prize Pack we are excited to announce that our good friends at Scotty have provided us with this awesome combo. All Crew Members registered as of December 31, 2018 will be eligible for this prize pack!

scotty logo.jpg
scotty bag.jpg scotty hat.jpg

Hmmm isn't that the carry bag for the trap puller like I got for Christmas,, but didn't get the carry bag, you know, just sayin.

I was able to pick up the prizes from Scotty so without further ado....

Scotty PP.jpg

My son helped with the low tech draw!

Scotty PP1.jpg

And the Winner is....

Scotty PP2.jpg

Congratulations @HarryR and a Big Thank You to Scotty for their generosity to make this happen!

Thanks to all the members who have joined the Crew Member program to date. Watch for another prize pack draw coming your way soon!

Last edited:
Congratulations Harry, never heard of you.:rolleyes:

Been lurking around here for awhile.;) Live in South Surrey and fish around the Vancouver area in a Campion 672 Explorer. A few guys here know me.

Time for another Crew Member Prize Pack! Once again, we have some Scotty swag to send to one lucky Crew Member. This package includes the Scotty embossed Stanley Adventure Stein and the latest style of Scotty hat.

Scotty Stanley 1.jpg
  • Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps hot beverages hot for up to 1 hr., cold beverages cold for up to 7 hrs., and iced beverages iced for up to 30 hrs.
  • 18/8 stainless-steel stein has a wide, stable base and heavy-duty handle
  • BPA-free and dishwasher safe

Scotty Hat 3.jpg

All active Crew Members as of February 15 /19 will be eligible for this draw!

Back