Wanted: BC sport fishing memorabilia

TC68

I live in Victoria and enjoy collecting old stuff related to BC sport fishing (1960s or earlier). Especially interested in fishing club material like yearbooks, photos, trophies, crests, pins etc. Some clubs include the Tyee Club of Alberni and Campbell R, Cowichan Bay Coho Club, Victoria Saanich Inlet Anglers/Chinook Club, Comox King Salmon and others. Cheers.
250-888-1257 Tim

vsiaa 1947 (1).jpg CB Crest.JPG

I live in Victoria and enjoy collecting old stuff related to BC sport fishing (1960s or earlier). Especially interested in fishing club material like yearbooks, photos, trophies, crests, pins etc. Some clubs include the Tyee Club of Alberni and Campbell R, Cowichan Bay Coho Club, Victoria Saanich Inlet Anglers/Chinook Club, Comox King Salmon and others. Cheers.
250-888-1257 Tim

View attachment 41787 View attachment 41788
Cool collection!

Thanks...I have similar items but not those. Clipped from internet. Hoping some cool stuff like this might turn up.

I have a Victoria Saanich inlet Assc. Year book 1941. It's in good condition but not mint. I have had buyers interested but not the right price $$$

Hi Tim. I have some 8x10” b &w photos of well known Steelhead Fishermen fishing the Nanaimo and Cowichan Rivers taken in the 1950’s.
Great photos of the Steelheaders, equipment and their catch. If interested, reply. Cheers.

Hi Tim. I have some 8x10” b &w photos of well known Steelhead Fishermen fishing the Nanaimo and Cowichan Rivers taken in the 1950’s.
Great photos of the Steelheaders, equipment and their catch. If interested, reply. Cheers.
Hi Seymour, Thanks for the note and am interested. Are they original vintage photos or later reprints? what did you need for them?

Back