WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

View attachment 41167 RC this might give you a bit better perspective of the 30. You said it wasn’t sexy enough.
This is a friends 2011, one of the last built. It has all black trim and gives it a much, newer, sexy look. This has the single D6 370hp Volvo diesel

Commander's will only go up in value now that they are made in China, only around 200 30's ever made.

Man that looks so good,Love me some popeyes every trip south.I think you need to share your secrets for that fried goodness, in the recipe forum.Unless it's an ancient family secret.
Haha yeah sorry. It's not ancient but it's easily hundreds of test batches and 30lbs later. Used to spend a week before each super bowl party trying to perfect it. It's top secret now.

Once you have the boat with good bones, you can pretty it up to the wife's tastes. Once she is enjoying the boat the urgency to change out trim to personal tastes will not have the same priority.

You might just have to make a change of plans. I have always told my wife that everyone actually needs 3 boats...lol. That way no boat has to to try and do more than one thing well. Once she sees the budget for 3 boats she might be more flexible....or not! So far it looks like @BCI has the boat game figured out. :)

Last edited:
30 foot diesel commanders were not in that price range when I was looking. Jump on that one with the kicker if it's still available! I'm going to have to go prawning tomorrow just to make myself feel better about the boat we bought.
What did you end up with?

Anyways went and looked at that blackfin. Wasn't so impressed with the space. We did see another commander while we were there and the wife definitely fell in love. Things are looking up.

$_59.JPG

Now that she is in love with the idea. Convince her this is the only logical choice! Pony up now and save later.

Back