SFBC's Offical 2018-2019 Hockey Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whining about a whiner gets nobody anywhere. That Tim Hortons doughnut lovin maritimer can eat my shorts and all that’s in them.
Crosby is the best player the world has ever seen! That is including Gretzky. True, nobody dominated an era like Gretzky did, but now the players are all so big and strong and goalies pads got so big and their techniques are so good. It’s a new game and Crosby has been the top dog for 10 years now. He’s tough, stands up for himself, and plays the game right.
Did you boo him when he won us Olympic gold?

So I am at the cabin and have left the fine world of the net for an extended time. Got a nice bull with the bow, so my question to all you hockey DICKS how are my LEAFS doing

So I am at the cabin and have left the fine world of the net for an extended time. Got a nice bull with the bow, so my question to all you hockey DICKS how are my LEAFS doing
They took it to the defending Stanley cup champions 4-2

Ugly play that injured Petterson in last nights win. What's with Green not sending someone out to send a message other teams can't pull that crap with the future franchise player? . Arent Gubrandson, Roussel and Schaller there to provide muscle? I hope hes not concussed but it sure looked like a head injury.

Ugly play that injured Petterson in last nights win. What's with Green not sending someone out to send a message other teams can't pull that crap with the future franchise player? . Arent Gubrandson, Roussel and Schaller there to provide muscle? I hope hes not concussed but it sure looked like a head injury.
Were they supposed to Brashear him?

Let’s bring Bertuzzi back and break some necks

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time Marchant massaged Sedin's face in the 2011 final.
Nobody did a thing and that's why it's hard to take the Nucks seriously.
Get out there and show some balls. No brainer!

The sisters didn’t stand up for themselves either. They were punching bags for the playoffs.
Edit: don’t get me wrong, I really respect the sedin’s skill, but for crying out loud, punch back

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time Marchant massaged Sedin's face in the 2011 final.
Nobody did a thing and that's why it's hard to take the Nucks seriously.
Get out there and show some balls. No brainer!

Now Roussel has gotten tough in an interview "It’s a long season, we’ll catch them back". Canucks are going to show they can't be pushed around...in January.

What will be interesting is what DOPS will decide upon as suitable punishment if any. History suggests not much but the NHL in my opinion needs to finally decide whether to protect gifted players or not.Troubling times for our team as loosing 2 centres in 1 game will have a immediate impact. The oncoming pain we all face is going to happen sooner rather than later unfortunately.
Also interested in TSN's media coverage on this situation as I expect TSN's spin will focus more on TO's Auston Matthews and how well is massage went this morning.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back