New Tower Build

ILHG

Crew Member
Resized_20180914_135947_6167.jpeg Resized_20180914_135336_7551.jpeg P1030220_(Large).jpg Well, i just got back from getting a custom tower installed on my boat. After tons of research I ended up going with "Whodat Towers" out of Washington State. I can not say enough about these guys. I could not be happier with the customer service and quality i received. They worked with me for a couple weeks working throgh designs and changes. Each time a new drawing to review. I ended up with a remote spot light (golight stryker LED), LED lights for the back deck, moved my moor light to the top of the tower, installed a tow hook for pulling the tube.

I decided to drive down from Calgary and had them install it. Totally worth it.

When i have better pics i will post them

Nothing better than getting something custom not matter what it is...imo. Looks great and crosses off all of the wants in one build.

Absolutely man! You nailed it. You just cant beat quality craftsmanship.

Looks real good, they do nice work. Was there any problems with customs having the work done in the US.

Looks real good, they do nice work. Was there any problems with customs having the work done in the US.

Not at all. Easy Pezzy lemon squeezy. They were not to concerned about anything. Even the extra wine I declared.

Very nice, looks great on the boat. That will compliment the Arsenal well for next year.

Oly

Yeah yeah, it's nice, but did you get out fishing for tuna out of Westport?

Oh man,,,,, fair question... I looked at it hard & was back & forth. The truth is I didn't this time & I have some regrets.

Very nice, looks great on the boat. That will compliment the Arsenal well for next year.

Oly

All I have left to do is install a kicker motor & I will have my list completed for going into next year. I will wait until spring to put that on. (unless I find a good deal in the mean time).

there's a guy in Kamloops apparently that makes a nice tower , made one for my buddies thunderjet but was just shy of 5K.....so mines on hold for a bit

there's a guy in Kamloops apparently that makes a nice tower , made one for my buddies thunderjet but was just shy of 5K.....so mines on hold for a bit

That's the same pricing I was getting locally for a basic tower with now lights or options. Had I gotten a standard tower similar to what I was being quoted locally I would have been close to 1/2 the cost going to Washington even with the exchange. Minus fuel lodging you would still save ~ 35-25%.

If you haven't yet, check out https://www.whodattowers.com/

thanks !
yes they do really nice work and have talked to them as well....lodging is covered as sister lives across the line so that's always a perk shopping south of the border.....
like your ad on's , that's a real nice setup now !!

View attachment 40380 View attachment 40379 View attachment 40378 Well, i just got back from getting a custom tower installed on my boat. After tons of research I ended up going with "Whodat Towers" out of Washington State. I can not say enough about these guys. I could not be happier with the customer service and quality i received. They worked with me for a couple weeks working throgh designs and changes. Each time a new drawing to review. I ended up with a remote spot light (golight stryker LED), LED lights for the back deck, moved my moor light to the top of the tower, installed a tow hook for pulling the tube.

I decided to drive down from Calgary and had them install it. Totally worth it.

When i have better pics i will post them

Love it. Was on the phone with Tim last week literally specing out this exact setup! Right down to the tow pin.

Curious to know price and your trip back across the border...pm me if you don’t want to post that!!!

Love it. Was on the phone with Tim last week literally specing out this exact setup! Right down to the tow pin.

Curious to know price and your trip back across the border...pm me if you don’t want to post that!!!

I will send you a PM.

Nice lines and workmanship, very sharp.

Back