Looking for a charter for 12 people next weekend in Campbell River

Alex_c

A friend of mine is an adventure tour guide from the states and is looking to book a charter for 12 people next weekend. I know it's very short notice (and I told him that) but figured I'd ask on here if anyone can recommend anything. He's going to get back to me tonight with an actual date. Anyone able to help him out?

Edit: Date is Monday July 23rd

Last edited:
Since no Campbell River experts have helped out yet, I will include a couple of possibilities - for further information at least. A group of 12 is going to be tough. Likely going to need 2-3 boats, short notice and in peak season!

Campbell River Fishing Guides Association

Address: PO Box 66, Campbell River BC, V9W 5A4
Phone: 250-923-2236
Email: hjmac@shaw.ca

'Dirty Harry' Harry MacDonald -

http://www.midislandfishing.com/your_guide.php

There used to be an organization of several guides called "Campbell River Top Guides" and as I recall Harry was involved with that group. I'd think he'd be a good contact in CR to at least try to help you find you some boats.

Try Seastar Charters or Ocean Adventure Center. Preston moved to Q Cove area last year and has a 40 footer ......

I knew he had moved to Quadra but I somehow thought he wasn't operating OAC anymore. I see he is operating and kept same name/site http://www.oceanadventurecenter.com . This would be perfect as keeps whole group together as the 40 footer is for up to 12. The toughest part, is he available July 22!

Kudos to you guys who helped out above by replying to Alex.

I only fish salt-water in the Tyee pool and am out of touch with most of the guys I used to know so not very helpful myself, so glad someone jumped in.

Good luck and hope they all have fun here.

Take care.

Kudos to you guys who helped out above by replying to Alex.

I only fish salt-water in the Tyee pool and am out of touch with most of the guys I used to know so not very helpful myself, so glad someone jumped in.

Good luck and hope they all have fun here.

Take care.

Thanks for that Dave...... hey is Bruce the goose Aikman still up there rowing the pool?

Thanks for that Dave...... hey is Bruce the goose Aikman still up there rowing the pool?

You betcha.

Got first Tyee of the season a couple of years ago too.

Take care.

Back