Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about your team beating the Habs?

Also went to OT. I'm in Paulo's box...and word got out that BSN was behind the lines. He's not talking despite the fact I wore blue.

EDIT....the team in Orange won in MTL . I am just consoling those around me making them understand what tanking for a draft pick means.

Also went to OT. I'm in Paulo's box...and word got out that BSN was behind the lines. He's not talking despite the fact I wore blue.

EDIT....the team in Orange won in MTL . I am just consoling those around me making them understand what tanking for a draft pick means.
Say what?

Say what?

1. Your team and mine went to OT....only one of our teams won. ;) The one going the other way.
  2. I was in Paulos personal box. (Btw...the nicest brother by a long shot)
  3. Word got out there was a Flyers fan there.
  4. I joked about a few things and he just asked the rest of the peeps if they were Nuck fans.
  5. When all said fans grimaced at the OT loss....I said #tankfordahlin
  6. Boeser is good and you have a good thing in Horvat. ;)
We all had cocktails and laughed.

1. Your team and mine went to OT....only one of our teams won. ;) The one going the other way.
  2. I was in Paulos personal box. (Btw...the nicest brother by a long shot)
  3. Word got out there was a Flyers fan there.
  4. I joked about a few things and he just asked the rest of the peeps if they were Nuck fans.
  5. When all said fans grimaced at the OT loss....I said #tankfordahlin
  6. Boeser is good and you have a good thing in Horvat. ;)
We all had cocktails and laughed.
Glad you had a good time

And the Oilers are still a bunch of loosers - probably will draft higher than the Canucks again.

Why can't Gaunce and Virtanen be taught to be a dynamic PK duo? Size, speed, youth with little to no offensive flash/finish.

They should be being totally groomed to kill penalties and be shut down players, it is obvious that the offense isn't coming.

Giving up 5PP goals is hard to do on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back