Bragging Rights Photo Op

Fishing SE Alaska two years ago my wife caught this 40#er. Had a slow day of fishing and we’re heading back in. Wife just picked some random point we never fish but pass all the time and said “Why don’t we stop here and fish for a bit.” Sure why not. She picked out her own hootchie and flasher and dropped it down to the depth she wanted. Next thing this pig was on the line. While playing it she said she thought it was foul hooked but I had gotten a couple glances at it and knew it was not foul hooked but just a big fish. I didn’t say anything to her but I was very relieved when it finally got in the net. Biggest fish salmon for her.
6790D4AF-A77A-4648-B917-45D4BB6F37B9.jpeg

Fishing SE Alaska two years ago my wife caught this 40#er. Had a slow day of fishing and we’re heading back in. Wife just picked some random point we never fish but pass all the time and said “Why don’t we stop here and fish for a bit.” Sure why not. She picked out her own hootchie and flasher and dropped it down to the depth she wanted. Next thing this pig was on the line. While playing it she said she thought it was foul hooked but I had gotten a couple glances at it and knew it was not foul hooked but just a big fish. I didn’t say anything to her but I was very relieved when it finally got in the net. Biggest fish salmon for her.
View attachment 36527
Now that’s a great story!
Congrats to her

My hog from a couple years back. Was a big day for me.

cbMdkhj.jpg

That fish’s head is bigger than hers!
It looks like it was a perfect day of fishing. The ocean doesn’t get much calmer than that.

I was the first two time bragger.

And now the first three time bragger!!!
Haha that’s right! I forgot about your second post because you weren’t in the pic. A true bragger has to have the arrogance to be in every picture.

And yes, you are also the first and only shirtless guy in the thread too. Sun’s out Guns out!

Back