2018 Port Renfrew Reports

I was at a SportFishing meet a few years ago they were trying to pass you were aloud up to 6 oz weight and mooching only spot on east point side,there was all most fights from some old timers there ,there hey said ok you get that than you can not fish in other spots than,another person said let's make a spot fly fishing only,I am said to them let's make it like freshwater a bait ban that meeting when on 2 hours longer than most meeting

Doesn't make sense to accommodate the entire 4 cut pluggers in Renfrew and lock everyone else out..

Thanks for pointing that out. We need to figure out our JDF downward fishery this year not what gear people are using. Can ask what meeting this was brought up at?

Sports fish nitinat port renfrew cowichan I think what
We are called one thing I like about Bob he runs a very good meetings,and you can bring what ever you like a the table,makes very one feel good to after

You guys are a fun bunch, IT WAS A JOKE :D, but i must admit i got quite a few good bites and never put a line in the water :p. I do remember though quite a few years ago that there was a motion to only allow moochers at the nitnat bar which didn't go to far, oh and you don't want to fish with the Jackel he is a grumpy ole prick ;)

You guys are a fun bunch, IT WAS A JOKE :D, but i must admit i got quite a few good bites and never put a line in the water :p. I do remember though quite a few years ago that there was a motion to only allow moochers at the nitnat bar which didn't go to far, oh and you don't want to fish with the Jackel he is a grumpy ole prick ;)
I’d fish with ya and make sure you were grumpy all day o_O

The Jackel is legendary in Renfrew. One of the finest seal and sealion fishermen on our beautiful coast! :D

I’d fish with ya and make sure you were grumpy all day o_O
Ha ha some how i believe you would :rolleyes:, advTHXance yes i do tend to feed those pesky bastards to much, hows about stepping up to the plate and taking some of the heat off of me.

specially when hes got a fish on

that's exactly why I want to fish with the Jackel. besides traditional cut plug fishing is my all time favorite!

Back