2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

pescador

183 days until my first trip to Nootka in 2018. The Gold River launch was a real improvement to the launch experience in 2017. Hopefully 2018 is a good year for fish. I miss the place, can't wait for July.

192 days until my first trip to Nootka this year. Always get excited about fishing this area.

Looking for a guide. Im heading up for the 3rd year in a row (Aug 5-10th) and due to my boat size picking a day to get offshore for bottom fish has been a challenge. Can anyone recommend a guide for a full day. My family is dying to get into halibut and lings. Im staying moucha bay there would be 4 of us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a guide. Im heading up for the 3rd year in a row (Aug 5-10th) and due to my boat size picking a day to get offshore for bottom fish has been a challenge. Can anyone recommend a guide for a full day. My family is dying to get into halibut and lings. Im staying moucha bay there would be 4 of us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Give me a shout if you are interested in coming up to Esperanza Inlet. We also have a lodge catering to BYOB in Port Eliza Inlet.

Codfather. Mike. He’s on the site from time to time. One of Nootka’s most experienced guides. He’ll bring home the bacon for you.
+1 for Codfather, AKA Mike. I spent a day with him last summer and we got our lings and some huge yelloweye. Day well spent.

Hello
Does anyone have any info on Sea watch cabin rentals? There number is no longer in service.

Does anyone have any ideas
for cabin rental Nootka or Esperanza area. So far I've tried

Flynn cove
Bligh island float house

Hello
Does anyone have any info on Sea watch cabin rentals? There number is no longer in service.

Does anyone have any ideas
for cabin rental Nootka or Esperanza area. So far I've tried

Flynn cove
Bligh island float house

critter cove or moutcha bay

Thx Twinstrike. I've heard in the past that the owner of Rogers buys halibut quote from the commercial fleet.
Can you confirm this please. This is a deal breaker for me

Thx Twinstrike. I've heard in the past that the owner of Rogers buys halibut quote from the commercial fleet.
Can you confirm this please. This is a deal breaker for me
Rodgers has never bought halibut quota it was considered at one time and then ruled out. My company manages the lodge now and we will not be buying quota.

I am looking for accomadation for 20 guys on 5 boats aug 2-7 . Emailed Rodgers and PM’d you Twinstrike

Did anyone Fall prawn in nootka, tahsis inlet?

Curious on how the little buggers were doing, other than **** poor.

Back