Boat painter

Thunder21

Does anybody on here know of any good boat painters on the island? I've got a couple areas on my dark blue 26' Hourston that could use a bit of attention. Rather than fixing the problem areas im hoping to just have the hull sides resprayed . I don't care if it's a backyard guy , my only concern is that is is done correctly . Thanks for any leads.

Yeah that alberni Guy has nothing but spare time on his hands lol :p He would be my choice forsure. He enjoys Kokanee , free tackle and long walks on the beach
I'll see if he bites or not. The issue I'm having locally is that the boat is 31 feet long and
It's tough to find a shop big enough over here to spray it in.

I'll see if he bites or not. The issue I'm having locally is that the boat is 31 feet long and
It's tough to find a shop big enough over here to spray it in.

I'm guessing you talked to Pinetree? I'm pretty sure Neil did his boat at his shop and it's a 26 as well, but I could be wrong.

I'm guessing you talked to Pinetree? I'm pretty sure Neil did his boat at his shop and it's a 26 as well, but I could be wrong.
Yes I did talk to Neil , he was my first choice . He mentioned he didn't think it would fit in his shop unfortunately

As much as I'd like to help out, I just can't. I'm a 18' silver streak and a 33' kingfisher behind and that's not including all the other miscellaneous stuff that I have to do. Doesn't Pearson Marine have a big booth?

As much as I'd like to help out, I just can't. I'm a 18' silver streak and a 33' kingfisher behind and that's not including all the other miscellaneous stuff that I have to do. Doesn't Pearson Marine have a big booth?
No worries at all, I will try Pearson marine

It turned out great. The previous owner had it painted in the spring and I bought it in Sept. I met the urgel guys at RPM when my boat was getting serviced. They have a good rep and do awesome work. Parksville boathouse and rpm use them for all their stuff. They are a busy shop and do a ton of boats even their google streetview has a boat in one of the bays.

It turned out great. The previous owner had it painted in the spring and I bought it in Sept. I met the urgel guys at RPM when my boat was getting serviced. They have a good rep and do awesome work. Parksville boathouse and rpm use them for all their stuff. They are a busy shop and do a ton of boats even their google streetview has a boat in one of the bays.
Thanks I will give them a call.

Back