SOLD -- 2016 Boston Whaler 315 Conquest -- SOLD

BCI

20170702 - 1.jpg 20170702 - 7.jpg 20170702 - 4.jpg Selling my 2016 Boston Whaler 315 Conquest.

Original owner, local boat purchased from M&P new. In service date June 2016. Boat came with 3 year warranty on engines (extendable to 8 years total) and 2 years stem to stern boat warranty. Both engines and boat have warranty remaining.

All maintenance records. Boat runs 48mph top and easy cruise from 28-38 mph with 1.2-1.5 mpg depending on sea state. Holds 291 gallons of fuel and will give range over 400 miles.

Upgrades from factory include Raymarine CP470 black box with Airmar B175C-HW chirp high wide transducer, dual ICOM VHF, and Raymarine AIS transceiver.

Replacement $365,000 USD. Selling for $299,000 USD.

BOAT IS SOLD. THANKS EVERYONE.

Last edited:
Beauty boat Brian, you should adopt me
Tim;)

Reactions: BCI
What'll you offer for a trade-in of a 2006 bayliner 245? I need it to be at least $200k USD to make this work o_O

Maybe one day.

Nice, whens the new one going to be Ready?

WOW! she's a Beauty Brian, what power did you decide on?

Main power single Volvo D6-400. Kicker Yamaha 25hp Hi-Thrust with leg extension. Aiming for 30mph cruise 38mph WOT. 1.8-2.0 US mpg.

Length? builder? looks like it's going to be sweet!

This one is going to be 33'6" x 11'. Builder is Eaglecraft. 30" cockpit gunwales instead of 24". House raised to provide flush deck to cabin with no step and 80" headroom. 190 US gallons diesel, 17 US gallons gasoline, 70 US gallons water.

Wow,great boat,had to look at the pictures for a while.Huge cuddy and flush dance floor,great visibility,rear overhang,room for inflatable on bridge deck and built like a tank.Well done,can't wait to see the finished product.

Reactions: BCI
This one is going to be 33'6" x 11'. Builder is Eaglecraft. 30" cockpit gunwales instead of 24". House raised to provide flush deck to cabin with no step and 80" headroom. 190 US gallons diesel, 17 US gallons gasoline, 70 US gallons water.
Crap! thats not going to fit in my slip;)

what type of outdrive will it be using?

Volvo DPH-D with a gear-smart gear oil temp gauge for monitoring out drive temp and a IMC drive shower to keep temp down on my long runs.

I’ve had five of these drives now (30 Ocean Sport Roamer, 32 Eaglecraft, 38 Eaglecraft — all pushing heavy boats. I now have a hard earned (blew a DPH-A drive $$) understanding of what they need to survive.

Last edited:
Main power single Volvo D6-400. Kicker Yamaha 25hp Hi-Thrust with leg extension. Aiming for 30mph cruise 38mph WOT. 1.8-2.0 US mpg.

I have the Yamaha 25hp HT and the only thing that I'd like to upgrade that I can't find yet is remote control throttle. Seems like their only available to 9.9. If you come across one for the 25 please let me know.

Back