2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

North arm again 74 -84' purple haze hoochie bites started around 3pm ,thats awesome nice to see lots of fish being hit .. some big fish out there.
Man with all of these afternoon bites going on I'm questioning why I'm waking up at 4:30 AM tomorrow morning lol. :rolleyes:

88a but man it's brutal sometimes. I heard all about this guy's vacation last week
Ok that would drive me nuts cool thanks!

Who can hear a VHF over the music?

I think a lot of chatter is generally on 88A (haven't tuned in for a couple years so don't quote me on that); we do keep 16 on just in case. ;)
:D i'm tired of 16 , need new chatter or an Alpine deck .. Thanks ! see you out there maybe

We should start a new SFBC radio channel ..

Well, there are fish being taken everywhere from the Mile Markers to Sandheads. Find your own real estate and fish.

Ended up with a 19 lb at my now go-to spot out by QA again. Thats 6 nice springs in three days just South of the marker (400'). NOBODY AROUND. Saw lots of guys hooking up by the bell but they all looked pretty tiny, more than half were probably F***ING dogs.

P.S. I tried 88A for a while and got sick of hearing the guides over at "Grandy". I'd love to have a good group of local guys using it though because I don't want to give any of you a**holes my phone number.

Ended up with a 19 lb at my now go-to spot out by QA again. Thats 6 nice springs in three days just South of the marker (400'). NOBODY AROUND. Saw lots of guys hooking up by the bell but they all looked pretty tiny, more than half were probably F***ING dogs.

P.S. I tried 88A for a while and got sick of hearing the guides over at "Grandy". I'd love to have a good group of local guys using it though because I don't want to give any of you a**holes my phone number.

you're gonna have to start handing your rod off to your girlfriend didn't you clean up in May? lol

Back