Castlegar Man Catches the World’s Largest Kokanee…and Eats it

He caught it alright, by scooping up its dead body off the water. Then he decides he's going to eat it. Scratching my head on this one.
It wasn't dead-dying maybe but not dead.
Whatever the fish was, Woodcox says it “tasted beautiful.”
That's what counts-I remember when someone caught a 16# Sockeye in Campbell River it would have been a new IGFA record but they didn't bother to enter it but ate it that night instead.

Personally I agree with their actions records are just Bee Ess.

It wasn't dead-dying maybe but not dead.

That's what counts-I remember when someone caught a 16# Sockeye in Campbell River it would have been a new IGFA record but they didn't bother to enter it but ate it that night instead.

Personally I agree with their actions records are just Bee Ess.

It was floating belly up I have first hand knowledge of that. Would you dress and eat another animal that you found in distress, not knowing the cause of death? Not to mention it is illegal to target and harvest a fish unless you catch it by rod and reel.

It was floating belly up I have first hand knowledge of that. Would you dress and eat another animal that you found in distress, not knowing the cause of death? Not to mention it is illegal to target and harvest a fish unless you catch it by rod and reel.
tumblr_lija163nln1qd7pofo1_400.gif

Back