2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Out yesterday on the humps in front of the creek.....lots of smaller shakers but nothing big enough for dinner. Herring are starting to school up out in the middle of the gulf and the bird/sea lion action is increasing as a result. Released a 20lb ling that got us excited when it first hit:) Another beauty day out there.

Slow out on the humps today was using the green hoochie in the morning with no action
So I switched over to spoons and got 2 shakers right away and 1 underside spring 55cm to the boat and a live release

So I'm posting this for a friend, Bushy. First drop at Balenas, around 2:30pm. Bloody Nose (Shane) with a garbage can lid flasher. 15.5 pounder fought like a 20. Booshy let one get away then let an undersized go. Couple Shakers after that.
L
So I'm posting this for a friend, Bushy. First drop at Balenas, around 2:30pm. Bloody Nose (Shane) with a garbage can lid flasher. 15.5 pounder fought like a 20. Booshy let one get away then let an undersized go. Couple Shakers after that.
That's for sure not a 15.15 pounder not to be a party pooper but just for a realty check

Got out with Bushy yesterday for a couple hours and ran over to Ballenas after we pulled the prawn traps. Hit a double header out deep and lost mine a Bushy managed a scrappy 10 pounder. Had three undersized one of which was very close but didn't want t to measure. Hootchies had all the action, prawns and Sal.on for supper....BRS
Lol. Good eye. 12
Minimum is 10 and I will gracefully give it that. Good thing I was on the net.......BRS

Sorry guys, just put this app on my phone and getting used to it. Thought I posted that report then when I went to reply it posted.............BRS

Keep in mind that Bushy is the size of Andre The Giant :)

Back