2017 Winter Harbour Reports

I'm hoping someone on here can help me out. I am looking for contact info on the small cabins that you pass on your left when you first enter the harbour. We were in WH last summer and rented the house of Oli. it was perfect but I'm looking to try something a little different. The small cabin looked quaint and had docks out front. It might be perfect for us if they are for rent. Anyone?????? Spring Fever maybe

I'm hoping someone on here can help me out. I am looking for contact info on the small cabins that you pass on your left when you first enter the harbour. We were in WH last summer and rented the house of Oli. it was perfect but I'm looking to try something a little different. The small cabin looked quaint and had docks out front. It might be perfect for us if they are for rent. Anyone?????? Spring Fever maybe
I don't know who owns that particular one but winter harbour is such a small place usually only 30 or so people there during the winter. Get an island phone book and call the store/post office-they would know. Unfortunately I am down in Baja or I could give you a few numbers to try. I have called random numbers in WH before looking for people or a guide and had great conversations with the locals. They always seem happy to talk and it is amazing what you find out. Believe me you won't get the same reception you would from a big city person so give it a try. If you can wait til the 2nd week in april I can find out for you.

Not certain, but I think that may be 'Dicks last Resort'

You could try sending a PM to @WCVI. He's spent the last 10 or so summers at Winter Harbour, he'll know which place you're talking about and who owns it.

Those are definitely the cabins that I was describing. I guess Dick has bought some more cabins. I'll send him an email. Thanks folks.

Brian

Hey Brian, if you are looking for a change, maybe have a look at "Cape Scott Winter Harbour Cottages " Pat and Phil Waynwhight, there cabins are excellent, we have stayed there 4 times now, and never a disappointment. Check out there website. Only 120 more sleeps till we are back there again. ; )

109 more sleeps....... we also stay with Wainwrights.... got the big Coho Cabin this year... no more working off those beer calories climbing up the hills! Eat up Halibut... get big and fat....!

Back