Support Bill C-228 to end open net pen salmon farming

mikep

Hi guys,

If you have a couple minutes to spare could you follow this link and send a letter to support bill C-228 to end open net pen farm.

http://salmon.advokit.ca/

thought I would post this here to get the most views!

thanks

Mike

Wow...slick site...easy, easy, easy
I signed it and sent it to as many of my friends who all support moving Fish Farms to dry land.

Did this yesterday as well...sent an email to my MP. probably fall on deaf ears as she's a conservative.

great guys thanks for signing.....it literally took more time to type this than it does to sign and send the letter....

Other then Mike's I count 8 posts in two days confirming their support for this Bill.
Looks like most members on this site are ok with Fish Farms remaining in the Ocean?

I wouldn't say that's the case at all. I think most just click and sign, few log in to type 'signed'. I know the guys I know on this forum have signed but not replied to this thread.
Aside from a few, everyone understands that the open net farms have an impact on the local environment they are in, as well as the wild salmon population.

Got a positive reply from my MP Randall Garrison today....basically bill C-228 has his full support and he is glad to know it has mine also

Hope this gains some traction

Back